Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fifty Shades of Pink


So after a couple of months I finally had a moment where I could upload Pink Party pics to the blog.  Going through them makes me so sentimental and I realize how much fun I had that night and hopefully everyone else did too.  Special thanks to my friend Tammy Kakac for picking up the camera and taking pictures!  If anyone wants a larger file picture, please email me and I will email it to you.

DECORATIONS











FOOD & DRINKS







Todd and Sara...
our awesome BBQ caterers from The Golden Toad

JUST FOR FUN!





FRIENDS & FAMILY







































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!! Looks like a good camera. They are all so clear. You look awesome in every one of them. I love the closer up one of you and Rob.

Gigi said...

Great party, for a great gal! You are my hero.