Monday, July 2, 2012

A "PINK OUT" Thank You

Just wanted to take a quick minute and thank everyone for celebrating with Rob and I at the Pink Party!  We had a wonderful time and glad you could celebrate with us!  The food, drinks and weather all cooperated, it might have been a bit hot but at least there was no torrential downpours!
Also, wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful gifts!  Our house looks like someone had a party with all the presents.  We have lots of wine and mai tai's so come on over any time.
I also want to say a special thank you to my sister for baking all the cakes, my sister in law for doing the fruit, my mom for providing the wine, my aunt for helping with everything and providing all the flowers and to Arty for helping decorate for the Pink Party!  The party could not have been a success without their help! 


A few of the gifts...

More pictures to follow soon.  Thank you so much.

2 comments:

Artemisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Artemisa said...

It was a blast spending time with you and your family and friends. This should become an annual event :-)
You are very lucky to have such a wonderful family and great group of friends.
Can't wait to see the rest of the photos. I hope it is not like "HangOver", LOL!