Friday, October 21, 2011

A Surgery Date! Yippee!!!

Thank the Lord!  A surgery date has been scheduled for next Wednesday, October 26.  That day also happens to be our 15th wedding anniversary.  I don't think we will be forgetting that date anytime soon!  Anyways from what the doctor said this surgery is less invasive than the biopsy was.  It is done as an outpatient surgery and I will probably be there for most of the day!

Please continue with your prayers!  And also, I am way behind on responding to emails.  Don't be upset if I haven't responded, I love reading your messages and they really do make my day!

I do have one other prayer request for a close family friend.  Like myself, he is young and was just diagnosed with throat and neck cancer.  He is undergoing a first surgery today.  Please keep Ty and his family in your prayers over the next few weeks.  

Thanks to everyone and remember He does work in miraculous ways!
Stephanie

2 comments:

Julie Jeppson said...

Stephanie,
I have been thinking so much about you, lately! I haven't wanted to "bother" you with a phone call, since I'm sure that you've done nothing but talk on the phone with people, telling them the same thing over and over. But just wanted to make sure to let you know that you have people all over this globe thinking about you and praying for you! God does work miracles, and we look forward to another one soon...
All my love,
Julie

Leanne said...

Hi again, Stephanie and Rob,
Very glad about the surgery date. You will come through with flying colours and then will be able to decide on a course of treatment. Thinking of you everyday and sending love and good thoughts to all of you from the Arnasons. Spent yesterday morning with two ladies who have been down the road you are on. They are healthy and vibrant women now. Proof that the treatments work, grateful to God for the very skilled medical people in our world.
Love to all, Leanne